- The Keckley style B7 strainers are constructed from rugged cast iron castings that are machined to exacting specification
- B-7 strainer features a straight thread bushing in sizes 1/4 thru 3 in
- All Keckley style B7 strainer are furnished standard with a NPT blow-off connection and can be supplied with a cast iron blow-off plug upon request
- All screens are spot welded for maximum strength
- Self-cleaning is accomplished by opening the plug or valve connected to the blow-off outlet
- "Cast iron body/bushing, 304 stainless steel screen, fiber gasket"
- 4-3/4 in bottom to inlet center
- 71 gpm flow coefficient
- 27.44 sq-in screen area
- No 20 mesh
- 250 lb pressure class
- "250 psi at 406 deg F WSP, 400 psi at 150 deg F WOG"
- "For steam, water, oil or gas where protection from foreign matter in a pipeline is required"
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||2|
|NOMINAL SIZE||2 in|