- 16 solar water heating systems - one, two or three collector configurations collectors can be added for larger systems"
- All systems are active closed loop systems using a mixture of distilled water and non-toxic propylene glycol as a heat transfer fluid in the solar loop to prevent freezing during winter
- Highest quality solar thermal collectors from Chromagen™
- Provides up to 70% of the energy needed for water heating directly from the sun
- Can produce the same amount of energy as photovoltaic solar collectors at 1/8th of the cost
- "Collectors are assembled using the highest quality materials and advanced techniques, which result in highly efficient, durable products"
- Optimal heat absorption and efficiency
- Riser tubes are laser welded to the absorber plate which ensures optimum heat transfer and permanent bond
- Three insulation layers provide a cumulative thermal resistance value of R-8
- Solar collector model CR-140-AP - (4 x 10 ft)
- Heat exchanger type double wall external plate
|OUTLET SIZE||1-1/8 in|
|POWER RATING||4.5 kw|
|INLET SIZE||1-1/8 in|