- Mfr #: T2161SRN
- Item #: MOT2161SRN
- UPC: 026508256930
- Brand: Moen®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Moen® Valve Trim, Posi-Temp®, 1.75 gpm, 80 psi, Pressure Balance, 1/2 in Copper Inlet Connection, Wall Mount, 7 in Trim, Lever, Metal, Spot Resist® Brushed Nickel, For Use With: Boardwalk™ T2161 Single-Handle Tub/Shower Faucet, Domestic
- Lever make it easy to adjust the water
- Equipped with the PosiTemp® pressure-balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
- Showerhead sold separately
- "Built on the Moen M-PACT® common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing"
- Pressure balancing cycle valve design with an adjustable temperature limit stop
- "Handle operates counterclockwise through a 270 deg arc with off at 6 o'clock and maximum hot at the 9 o'clock position, shut off in clockwise direction"
- Adjustable temperature limit stop to control maximum hot water temperature
- Pressure balancing mechanism maintains selected discharge temperature to +/- 2 deg
- "Showerhead is limited to 1.75 gpm (6.6 L/min) maximum, at 80 psi"
- 1222 cartridge design
- Cartridge: Non-metallic/nonferrous and stainless steel material
- Accommodates back to back installations
- Spot Resist® brushed nickel finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking bath
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|PRESSURE RATING||80 psi|