- For accurate temperature readings, immerse stem a minimum of 2 in, in agitated liquids or 4 in, in moving air or gas"
- Temporary over or under range of 50 percent of scale up to 500 deg F will not affect the instrument accuracy
- Sturdy corrosion-resistant series 304 stainless steel case and bezel
- "Optically clear crystal, strong glass, gasketed to maintain weather-tight integrity is standard"
- "304 series stainless steel stem length, welded at tip and case connector to prevent leakage, 1/4 in dia is standard"
- Hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3 external reset: slotted-hex adjustment head offers screwdriver or wrench use to field calibrate the thermometer
- "Bi-metal element an extremely responsive temperature sensing helix which has been carefully sized and tested, heat treated and aged to relieve inherent stresses and insure continued accuracy"
- Bi-metal helix dampening is coated with a viscous silicone to minimize pointer oscillation and to improve temperature transmission
- 9 in stem
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
- 3 in face dial
|TEMPERATURE RATING||0 to 250 deg F|
|CONNECTION TYPE||1/2 in MNPT|