Columbia Pipe commercial plans teams are committed to providing accurate and complete project quotations on engineering plans and specifications while providing support throughout the process. We also apply a similar process to assist with design-build projects.
Columbia Pipe’s Commercial Plans Process:
- Our inside sales and support staff assemble and submit material drawings for engineer review (printed or electronic), carefully tracking the progress of submittals.
- Upon formal approval, we order the required materials and ship them accordingly. All project information is documented in our order-tracking system to minimize errors.
- We follow up the material orders by delivering operation and maintenance manuals that can be distributed to the appropriate personnel.
- We remain in contact to receive updates on project progress to be in sync with your schedule. Our vast warehouse network enables us to stock large bills-of material, which we ship as needed.
From bid to project completion, you can count on Columbia Pipe Commercial Plans Teams for the resources you need to make your projects profitable:
• Experienced, knowledgeable sales staff
• Extensive network of top-tier manufacturer partners
• Access to online plan rooms
• Fast turnaround on accurate project quotes
• Local inventory that is second to none
• Project management assistance