- Mfr #: SV-44
- Item #: SSF45Y125
- UPC: 611942011629
- Brand: Charlotte
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Charlotte Service Weight Pipe Wye-Branch, Fitting/Connector Type: Wye-Branch, 12 x 12 x 5 in Nominal, Spigot x Hub x Hub, Cast Iron, Black, 32 to 212 deg F, Domestic
- Cast Iron is the premier piping material for sanitary and storm drain, waste and vent applications. It has been used in these applications for hundreds of years. It is for non-pressure applications where temperatures will not exceed 212 deg F. Cast Iron is the most durable DWV piping system available and can be used in all types of construction. It has high crush strength, is noncombustible and offers superior sound-deadening performance. Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA."
- Premier piping system that withstands extreme temperatures and conditions
- Excellent sound-deadening qualities
- Manufactured from 100% recycled content; not intended for pressure use
- "As the most durable DWV product, cast iron withstands extreme temperatures and conditions and is great for sound attenuation"
|END STYLE||Spigot x Hub x Hub|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||32 to 212|
|NOMINAL SIZE||12 x 5|