- Only use with the IXAN nuts
- Consult maximum working pressure chart or contact Dixon for additional application and working pressure information
- Flow chief internal expansion (IX) fittings are only to be used with flow chief stainless steel ferrules
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- Strict adherences to ferrule OD range (internally expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|END STYLE||Female Beveled Seat|
|MATERIAL||304 Stainless Steel|