- Mfr #: CTER150
- Item #: DIXCTER150
- UPC: 697464033578
- Brand: Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Dixon® Sanitary Crimp Stem, Fitting/Connector Type: Stem, 1-1/2 in Nominal Size, Tube Weld x Hose Shank, 316 Stainless Steel, 1-13/16 in Dia x 3 in L, Domestic
- Dixon sanitary crimp stems are only to be used with Dixon sanitary stainless steel crimp ferrules
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|DIMENSIONS||1-13/16 in Dia x 3 in L|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1-1/2|
|END STYLE||Tube Weld x Hose Shank|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1-1/2 in|
|MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|