- Mfr #: GCR-40
- Item #: AOSGCR40
- UPC: 671657198091
- Brand: AO Smith®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
AO Smith® ProLine® Gas Water Heater, Series: GCR-40, 40000 Btu/hr Heating, Natural Gas, 1/2 in Gas Connection, 40 gal Tank, Piezo Pushbutton Ignition, Atmospheric Vent, 3 in, 4 in Vent, 42 gph at 90 deg F Recovery, Energy Factor: 0.66, 3/4 in Water Conne
- Intelligent control logic - The internal microprocessor provides enhanced operating parameters and tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response to optimize performance
- Uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operates the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source
- The electronic gas control incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics
- "Green Choice® gas burner - Patented ""Eco-Friendly"" design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with low- NOx emission requirements of less than 40 ng/J"
- "Dynaclean™ diffuser dip tube - Reduces lime and sediment build up and maximizes hot water output, made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer"
- Coregard™ anode rod - Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection for longer than standard anode rods
- Pushbutton piezo ignitor - Makes lighting the pilot fast and easy with one-hand pushbutton spark ignition
- Heat trap nipples Factory installed for faster installation
- Blue Diamond® glass coating - Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining
- "Enhanced-flow brass drain valve - Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced-flow, ball type, drain valve"
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance
- "Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off"
- "High energy factors - Eco-Friendly Non-CFC foam insulation, external heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs"
- Approved for installation from sea level to 10100 ft elevation
|DIMENSIONS||20 in Dia x 62 in H|
|PRESSURE RATING||150 psi|