- Mfr #: ENS-40
- Item #: AOSENS40
- UPC: 671657196981
- Brand: AO Smith®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
AO Smith® ProLine® Electric Water Heater, Series: ENS-40, 40 gal Tank, 240 VAC, 4.5 kW, 3/4 in MNPT Water Connection, Incoloy® Stainless Steel Heating Element, 0.0095 Energy Efficient, 21 gph at 90 deg F Recovery, 150 psi, Tall or Short: Short, 20-1/2 in
- Enhanced Heating Elements - Dual 4500 W elements for fast recovery and reliable operation, incoloy stainless steel lower element lasts longer than a standard copper element"
- "Dynaclean™ diffuser dip tube - Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output, made from long-lasting pex cross-linked polymer"
- "High energy factors - Eco-friendly Non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs"
- Coregard™ anode rod - Have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection for longer than standard anode rods
- Blue Diamond® glass coating - Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining
- "Enhanced-flow brass drain valve - Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced-flow, ball type, drain valve"
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance
- "Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight-through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off"
- Approved for manufactured housing - All residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD standards for mobile homes/manufactured housing
- Design-listed by underwriters laboratories - Certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure
- Listed according to UL 174 standards governing storage tank-type electric water heaters
- Aluminum anode rod for maximum corrosion protection
|DIMENSIONS||20-1/2 in W x 49-3/4 in H|
|PRESSURE RATING||150 psi|
|PRESSURE RATING PSI||150|