- Mfr #: DGA200SSFL
- Item #: DIXDGA200SSFL
- UPC: 697464031215
- Brand: Mann-Tek by Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Mann-Tek by Dixon® Dry Disconnect Gas Coupler, Fitting/Connector Type: Coupler, 2 in Nominal, Quick Disconnect Coupler x Flange, 360 psi, 316 Stainless Steel, Domestic
- Quick and easy to connect and can be connected to a hose unit with pressures up to 225 psi
- "For higher pressure, couplings can easily be equipped with a pressure relief valve that dissipates trapped fluid pressure into the hose coupler without spillage"
- "Reliable- easy to use, easy to maintain and saves time"
- "Minimizes the risk of cold burns, spillage and product loss and health risks"
- Keeps the environment free of hazardous vapors and liquids
- Stainless steel and brass/gunmetal
- Gunmetal is produced to U.S. government bronze specification G
- The primary application is in the handling of LPG - Propane and Butane
- 71 mm body
- FKM seal
- "Working pressure is based on psi at ambient temperature 70 deg F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon"
- Compatible with existing dry disconnect couplings
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
- Class 150 ASA flange
|FITTING/CONNECTOR TYPE||Dry Gas Tank Unit|
|END STYLE||Adapter x Flange|
|MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|