- 1/4 in body
- 37 cfm at 100 psi flow
- Semi-automatic - pull sleeve to connect
- Couplers shut-off when disconnected
- "Air chief automotive quick-connect couplers will interchange with the popular makes of automotive quick-connect fittings such as Amflo, Dill, Milton and Truflate"
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connection may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination
- "Dixon® cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death"
- Note: there are some makes which do not interchange with any others
- "If you plan to interchange these couplings, make sure you have plug ends with the proper configuration"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1/4|
|PRESSURE RATING||300 psi|
|SERIES||Air Chief Automotive|
|END STYLE||Hose Barb|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||-40 to 250 deg F|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1/4 in|