- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use: no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required"
- Fitting certified to 200 psi and 200 deg F (93 deg c): proven durability and quality
- "Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX: connect all three type in any combination"
- "Integral pipe liner for PEX installations: Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection"
- "Design certified and agency listed: inspector friendly, peace of mind"
- "Compact, robust lead free DZR brass body: Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting"
- "Design certified to NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14 and ASSE 1061 product standard for used in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution: quality engineered and manufactured"
- Approved to be used underground and behind wall without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- "DZR lead free brass, EPDM o-ring, stainless steel grab ring, polysulfone tube support liner"
- 0.938 in D insertion
- 8 in L copper tube
- "The SharkBite® stub-out elbows come with pre-fitted mounting brackets that provide four fixed installation positions on all wooden surfaces (studs, joists and subfloors) by simply rotating or repositioning the mounting bracket"
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1/2|
|PRESSURE RATING||200 psi|
|END STYLE||SB x Push-to-Connect|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||200 deg F|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1/2 in|