- Mfr #: U351LFA
- Item #: SBU351LFA
- UPC: 697285466326
- Brand: Sharkbite®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sharkbite® Stub-Out Elbow, Lead Free, Fitting/Connector Type: Elbow, 1/2 in Nominal, SB x Push-Fit, 200 psi, Brass, Natural Brass/Chrome Plated, 200 deg F, Import
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use: no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required"
- Fitting certified to 200 psi and 200 deg F (93 deg c): proven durability and quality
- "Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX: connect all three type in any combination"
- "Integral pipe liner for PEX installations: Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection"
- "Design certified and agency listed: inspector friendly, peace of mind"
- "Compact, robust lead free DZR brass body: Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting"
- "Design certified to NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14 and ASSE 1061 product standard for used in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution: quality engineered and manufactured"
- Approved to be used underground and behind wall without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- "DZR lead free brass, EPDM o-ring, stainless steel grab ring, polysulfone tube support liner"
- 0.938 in D insertion
- 8 in L copper tube
- "The SharkBite® stub-out elbows come with pre-fitted mounting brackets that provide four fixed installation positions on all wooden surfaces (studs, joists and subfloors) by simply rotating or repositioning the mounting bracket"
|END STYLE||SB x Push-to-Connect|
|FINISH||Natural Brass/Chrome Plated|