- Mfr #: U3008LF
- Item #: SBU3008LF
- UPC: 697285465282
- Brand: Sharkbite®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sharkbite® Slip Coupling, Lead Free, Fitting/Connector Type: Coupling, 1/2 in Nominal, Push-Fit, 4.46 in Length, 200 psi, Brass, Natural Brass/Chrome Plated, 200 deg F, 1.075 in Dia, Import
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use: no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required"
- Fittings certified to 200 psi and 200 deg f (93 deg c): proven durability and quality
- "Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX: connects all three types in any combination"
- "Integral pipe liner for pex installations: Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection"
- "Design certified and agency listed: Inspector friendly, peace of mind!"
- "Compact, robust lead free DZR brass body: Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting"
- "Design certified to NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ASNI 14 and ASSE 1061 product standard for used in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution: quality engineered and manufactured"
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution
- EPDM o-ring
- Stainless steel grab ring
- Polysulfone tube support liner
- Potable water service
- "For use with copper, CPVC and pex pipe"
- 0.938 in insertion depth
|DIMENSIONS||1.075 in Dia|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1/2|
|PRESSURE RATING||200 psi|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||200 deg F|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1/2 in|
|FINISH||Natural Brass/Chrome Plated|