- Channel design extend the entire L of the bracket for maximum strength and rigidity
- Support water pipe for flush valve 26-1/2 in above floor and offset stub out at 4-1/2 or 4-3/4 in from carrier center
- 1 in CTS hole
- "Position bracket upright and flush with the carrier plate using stub bolt packaged with, and located on the carrier"
- Tighten nut to secure bracket in place
- Install 1 in copper pipe in the receiving hole at the top of the bracket and solder pipe to bracket
- "Apply heat to tube, not bracket"
- 16 ga steel
|DIMENSIONS||23-1/2 in H|