- Ideal for restraining hubless cast iron soil pipe joints against separation during high thrust conditions
- "Built with stainless steel, black iron and galvanized components"
- No field cutting or modifications required
- Installs in minutes
- 60 in/lbs minimum on band torque
- "Note: While these restraint kits aid in compliance with the 2006 CISPI handbook, they are not intended to suggest that no-hub pipe and fitting should be subjected to pressure in excess of the pipe manufacturers' recommendation"
- "End of line, combination wye and eighth bend fitting with blind plug restraint"
|CONNECTION TYPE||No Hub|