- Mfr #: 26097
- Item #: RID26097
- UPC: 095691260970
- Brand: RIDGID®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
RIDGID® Threading Machine Kit, Bare Tool/Kit: Kit, 1/2 to 4 in, 36/12 rpm, 1.5 hp, 240 VAC, 8 A, 1/4 to 2 in Bolt, Reversing: Yes, Heavy Duty Rotary Forward/Off/Reverse/Integral Foot Switch Control
- The Model: 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C"
- An induction motor helps minimize noise
- A special capacitor-start/capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced
- "1/4 to 2 in universal die head, 2-1/2 to 4 in receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT connection/BSPP threads"
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling
- 1/4 to 2 in bolt capacity
- "Reverse/off/forward, heavy duty rotary-type and integral foot switch motor control"
- Two-speed gear box with a 3:1 ratio
- Hammer-type chuck with replaceable rocker action jaw inserts
- Cam action rear centering device
- "Self-priming, gerotor-type, automatic-reversing, constant flow oiling pump"
- Through die head oiling
- "Versatility: threads black, galvanized and plastic coated pipe, stainless steel, IMC, heavy-wall conduit, and rod up to RC 30"
- Quiet operation: an induction motor insures sound levels well within the limits set by OSHA
- Low voltage operation: special start/run capacitors allow operation in less than ideal conditions
- 60 Hz NPT single-phase induction motor
- Model: 1224
|CONTROL TYPE||Heavy Duty Rotary Forward/Off/Reverse/Integral Foot Switch|
|BOLT SIZE||1/4 to 2|
|PIPE CAPACITY||1/2 to 4|