- Mfr #: 3324240
- Item #: SL3324240
- UPC: 671254403413
- Brand: Sloan®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sloan® BASYS® Hand Washing Sink Faucet, Sensor Activated Automatic, Series: EFX200, 1.5 gpm, Mid Spout, 5-7/32 in Spout Reach, 3-11/16 in Spout Height, Hardwire, 6.75 VDC, 4 to 5 in Sensor, 3/8 in, Compression, 1 Faucet Hole, Deck Mount, 2 in W x 6-15/32 in H, Die Cast Metal, Polished Chrome, Import, Commercial
- Sensor handwashing faucet with battery backup, double-infrared sensor activated for pre-tempered or hot and cold water operation"
- All serviceable components above deck for easy installation and maintenance
- One tool service
- "All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM and copper or copper alloy"
- "Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer, serviceable from above deck"
- "Mechanical mixing, integral to spout"
- "Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body"
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- "Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition and power up mode"
- Flexible high pressure supply hoses 3/8 in compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid valve
- Double infrared sensor has automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- Selectable Sloan® programmable line purge mode eliminates stagnant water
- Operates from 1 to 125 psi
- Adjustable run time from 0 to 3600 sec (factory set at 10 se maximum run time upon continuous detection)
- Above deck control access
- Integrated side mounted mechanical mixing valve
|NUMBER OF FAUCET HOLES||1|
|DIMENSIONS||2 in W x 6-15/32 in H|
|MAXIMUM DECK THICKNESS||1-1/2|
|TYPE||Sensor Activated Automatic|
|MATERIAL||Die Cast Metal|