- Ferrules have a surface finish of 63 or better construction
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- Dixon sanitary crimp ferrules are to be used with Dixon sanitary crimp stems only
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|NOMINAL SIZE||4 in ID x 4-48/64 to 4-51/64 in OD|
|MATERIAL||304 Stainless Steel|