- Mfr #: IXF24-1
- Item #: DIXIXF24-1
- UPC: 697464322641
- Brand: Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Dixon® Ferrule, Internal Expansion, 1-1/2 in ID x 1-60/64 to 2 in OD Nominal Size, Hose, Carbon Steel, Plated, 2 in ID, Domestic
- ISM, IXH and IXV styles holedall internal expansion stems"
- Internally expanded couplings are essential when maximum flow of media is important
- Reduces turbulence through hose
- Excellent sealing and retention characteristics
- Outperforms band clamps
- Easy and consistent installation
- Only one expansion tool is needed for each ID
- Dixon holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
- "Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances, for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon holedall products"
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- Strict adherences to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance
- Internally expanded holedall couplings are not to be used with plastic lined chemical hose
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
|DIMENSIONS||2 in ID|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1-1/2 in ID x 1-60/64 to 2 in OD|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1-1/2 in ID x 1-60/64 to 2 in OD|