- May also be used with internally expanding permanent couplings scovill style
- "Coupling procedures, ferrule recommendations and API test data are available upon request, please contact Dixon"
- Consult Dixon for other hose OD's
- Do not interchange with other manufacturer's fittings
- Dixon holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- Strict adherences to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|DIMENSIONS||1-23/32 in Dia|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1 in ID x 1-33/64 to 1-35/64 in OD|