- A maintenance clamp system in a box; by simply cutting off a piece of banding from a continuous roll, you can make any size stainless steel worm-driven clamp from 2 in diameter and up"
- It is a must for anyone likely to encounter requirements for varying sized large clamps
- "Band and band splice only, fasteners also needed, can be purchased separately"
- Screw design 5/16 in slotted hex head
- Bands and Housing: 302 stainless steel
- Screw 410 stainless steel
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|DIMENSIONS||1/2 in W x 0.023 in T|