- The constant vibration created by air tools, like air drills and pavement breakers, is destructive to air hose couplings, especially the quick-acting type"
- "To provide protection against coupling breakage and related hazards, Dixon recommends the use of a whip hose"
- "To construct a whip hose, connect one end of a short (3' to 10') air hose to the air tool using a 3500 type steel nipple"
- Connect the other end of the hose to the air supply using the standard quick-acting coupling
- The heat treated 3500 nipple will withstand vibration far better than the standard coupling and provide a safer connection
- The whip hose should remain permanently connected to the tool
- 600 psi at 70 deg f pressure
- For air and water service only
- "To provide protection against coupling breakage and related hazards, Dixon® recommends the use of a whip hose"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|END STYLE||MNPT x Hose Shank|
|NOMINAL SIZE||3/8 x 1/2|