- Mfr #: 3910120
- Item #: SL3910120
- UPC: 671254061613
- Brand: Sloan®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sloan® Royal® Sensor Exposed Flushometer, Single-Flush, Series: 110 ESS, Optima®, Water Closet Fixture, Hardwired, 3.5 gpf Flush, 1 in IPS Inlet, 1-1/2 in Spud Coupling, 11-1/2 in Rough-In, Diaphragm, Connection Location: Top Spud, 22 to 42 in Sensor, 15 to 80 psi, Semi-Red Brass, Polished Chrome
- PERMEX® synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed by-pass
- Optima® EL-1500-L self adaptive infrared sensor with indicator light
- User friendly three sec auto flush delay
- Courtesy Flush® override button
- Non-hold-open integral solenoid operator
- Die cast sensor plate with no visible fasteners (for 2-gang electrical box)
- Die cast solenoid wall cover plate with no visible fasteners (for 2-gang electrical box)
- 1 IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop
- Free spinning vandal-resistant stop cap
- Adjustable tailpiece
- "High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut, spud coupling and flange for 1-1/2 in top spud"
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
- High copper low zinc brass casting for dezincification resistance ensures long life
- "Non-hold-open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering by-pass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation"
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID® technology
- "Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker molded from PERMEX® rubber compound for chloramine resistance"
- "Valve body, cover, tailpiece and control stop shall be in conformance with ASTM alloy classification for semi-red brass"
- Electronic sensor solenoid operated bumper on angle stop
- Hardwired power
- Wall sensor position
|PRESSURE RATING||15 to 80|