- Mfr #: 3250447
- Item #: SL3250447
- UPC: 671254276796
- Brand: Sloan®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sloan® Sensor Exposed Flushometer, Single-Flush, Series: 8186, G2 Optima Plus®, Urinal Fixture, Battery, 1.5 gpf Flush, 3/4 in IPS Inlet, 3/4 in Spud Coupling, 11-1/2 in Rough-In, Diaphragm, Connection Location: Top Spud, 15 to 30 in Sensor, 15 to 80 psi, Semi-Red Brass, Satin Chrome
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID™ technology
- PERMEX® synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed by-pass
- Flex tube diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- "ADA compliant OPTIMA Plus® battery powered infrared sensor for automatic ""No Hands"" operation"
- "Infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection"
- Latching solenoid operator
- Engineered metal cover with replaceable lens window
- Courtesy Flush® override button
- (4) size AA alkaline batteries included: Duracell® with DURALOCK power preserve Technology™ guaranteed for up to 10 years in storage
- Low Battery flashing LED
- Infrared sensor range adjustment screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 3/4 in IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop
- "Free spinning, vandal resistant stop cap"
- Adjustable tailpiece
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Spud coupling and flange for 3/4 in top spud
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange
- "High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance"
- Fixed metering by-pass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
|PRESSURE RATING||15 to 80|