- Flush volumes start as low as 1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf
- "Water conservation is aided by the ADA Compliant, non-hold-open handle, which prevents toilet from exceeding intended flush volume"
- "Flush accuracy is controlled by CID™ technology, also enhancing water efficiency"
- Integrity of the product is maintained with the vandal-resistant stop cap
- "Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance"
- Adjustable tailpiece
- PERMEX® synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed by-pass
- "Valve body, cover, tailpiece and control stop shall be in compliance with ASTM alloy classification for semi-red brass"
|SERIES||ROYAL II 116|