- Mfr #: XH-44
- Item #: XSF45Y6
- UPC: 611942022434
- Brand: Charlotte
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Charlotte Pipe Wye-Branch, Extra Heavy, Fitting/Connector Type: Wye-Branch, 6 in Nominal, Spigot x Hub x Hub, Cast Iron, Black, 32 to 212 deg F, Domestic
- Cast Iron is the premier piping material for sanitary and storm drain, waste, and vent applications. Extra Heavy pipe/fittings have greater wall thickness and higher crush strength than service weight. They are for non-pressure applications where temperatures will not exceed 212 deg F. They are perfectly suited for underground industrial applications and are commonly installed under airport runways or where heavy traffic loads are expected. Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA."
- Premier piping system with great wall thickness and extremely high crush strength
- Manufactured from 100% recycled content; not intended for pressure use
- Excellent sound-deadening qualities that withstands extreme temperatures and conditions
- "As the most durable DWV product, cast iron withstands extreme temperatures and conditions and is great for sound attenuation"
|END STYLE||Spigot x Hub x Hub|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||32 to 212|