- Mfr #: 2729T-005C
- Item #: SP2729T-005C
- UPC: 054211524763
- Brand: Spears®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Spears® Diaphragm Valve, 1/2 in Nominal, Socket x FNPT, 235 psi, 200 deg F, Handwheel Actuator, 5-3/16 in Inlet to Outlet Length, 3-11/32 in Top to Inlet Center, CPVC Body, Elastomer Backed PTFE Diaphragm, CPVC Trim, EPDM/FKM O-Ring, Gray, Domestic
- Low profile design: minimizes space required to install and operate, allows compact system planning and engineering in even the most demanding applications"
- "Multiple end connector Options: spigot, flanged, or true union socket/threaded and SR threaded ends provides greater versatility for all applications, popular true union style features strong buttress threaded union nuts with both socket and threaded end connectors included with each valve"
- "Heavy bodied SCH 80 PVC, CPVC or PP construction with mountable body: SCH 80 smooth-wall construction provides extra strength and superior chemical and corrosion resistance while maximizing fluid flow, body can be easily secured to support surface using built-In mounting holes with user supplied self-tapping screws"
- "Choice of chemical/abrasion resistant elastomeric or PTFE diaphragms: choice of high grade, abrasion resistant EPDM, FKM or elastomers backed PTFE diaphragm allows application specific selection for optimum chemical resistance, diaphragm tab marking provides quick elastomers type identification"
- "Easy grip handle with clear-view position indicator: high impact polypropylene handwheel style handle provides a firm grip for smooth, easy operation, ClearView indicator with highly visible yellow marker shows valve position at a glance"
- Silicon-Free assembly
- Stainless steel external hardware
- "Fully serviceable, replaceable components"
- True union style with buttress thread union nuts - mate with Spears® true union 2000 ball valves and union 2000 pipe unions
|END STYLE||Socket x FNPT|
|INLET TO OUTLET LENGTH||5-3/16|
|SOFTGOODS MATERIAL||EPDM/FKM O-Ring|
|TOP TO INLET CENTER||3-11/32|