- Mfr #: 20570636RP
- Item #: LE636RP
- UPC: 082472205701
- Brand: Lenox®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Lenox® Reciprocating Saw Blade, Shatter Resistant, 6 in Length, 3/4 in Width, 0.05 in Thickness, 6, Reinforced/Tuff Teeth, 1/2 in Tang, Universal Tang, HSS Cutting Edge, Flexible Steel Body, Bright, Applicable Materials: Lath, Plaster and Plaster Board
- T2™ wood cutting reciprocating saw blades use an optimized, reinforced tooth geometry"
- Bi-metal design stands up to the most demanding applications
- Unique blade geometry positions the blade for optimum cutting performance
- Wider and thicker to stand up to the brutal conditions in demolition applications
- "Minimize friction and heat build-up, engineered for performance this blade can handle the widest variety of metal materials providing an optimized cutting experience"
- "Angled blade tip, toothed edge for superior performance"
- Each blade has an optimized blade geometry including an aggressive tang angle and tapered blade shape to allow for cutting in tight areas
- "Extreme versatility, designed to cut easily through the toughest materials"
|BODY MATERIAL||Flexible Steel|