- Mfr #: G5232
- Item #: DIXG5232
- UPC: 697464340164
- Brand: Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Dixon® Permanent Coupling, Scovill Style, Series: Holedall™, Fitting/Connector Type: Coupling, 1-1/2 in Nominal Size, Grooved, Brass, Domestic
- Couplings are compact, light and streamlined to eliminate catching on curbs and shrubs"
- "The stem is expanded to nominal ID of hose for a rigid, uniform, full flow area"
- Couplings are pre-lubricated for assembly
- Designed for internal expansion only
- Stems are machined from bar stock or solid brass forgings
- "Compact, lightweight and streamlined to eliminate catching on curbs and shrubs"
- Pre-lubricated for assembly
- "Hand and electrically operated installation equipment is available, consult Dixon® for pricing and availability"
- "The working pressure of the 520-H fitting varies with the size of the fitting, the size and construction of the hose and the media being conveyed"
- Hand and electrically operated installation equipment is available
- Do not interchange with other manufacturer's fittings
- Dixon holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- Strict adherences to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1-1/2|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1-1/2 in|