- Mfr #: 01016
- Item #: CTK38
- UPC: 662386010167
- Brand: Cerro®
- Min Order Qty: 20
- Qty Interval: 20
Cerro® Cerrotube™ Hard Temper Water Tubing, Type K Heavy Wall, 3/8 in Inside Dia, 1/2 in Outside Dia, 20 ft Length, 0.049 in Wall Thickness, Straight, Copper, Green, Domestic
- The combination of easy handling, forming and joining permits savings in installation time, material and overall costs"
- "Long-term performance and reliability mean fewer callbacks, and that makes copper the ideal, cost-effective tubing material"
- Copper tube does not require the heavy thickness of ferrous or threaded pipe of the same internal diameter
- "Because copper tube can be bent and formed, it is frequently possible to eliminate elbows and joints"
- Copper tube can be joined with capillary fittings
- Copper tube will not burn or support combustion or decompose to toxic gases
- Copper tube is manufactured to well-defined composition standards and marked with permanent identification so you know exactly what it is and who made it
- "It has excellent resistance to corrosion and scaling, high mechanical strength, high-temperature resistance and lifetime resistance to UV degradation"
- Copper stands alone as an engineering material that can be recycled over and over without degradation in content or properties
|TYPE||Type K Heavy Wall|