- Mfr #: 100122585
- Item #: AOSHW120M
- UPC: 671657663506
- Brand: AO Smith®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
AO Smith® Burkay® Circulating Water Heater, Series: HW-120M, Natural Gas, 120000 Btu/hr Input, 1 in NPT Water, Electronic Ignition, Ultra Low Nox: No, 26-11/16 in W x 49-3/8 in H, Commercial/Residential/Dual: Commercial
- Rustproof because water comes in contact with nothing but copper, brass or bronze"
- Copper transfers heat eight times faster than ferrous metals yet offer remarkable structural strength without excessive weight
- Free from the effects of thermal shock
- Efficient copper coil combustion chamber
- Continuous coils of tightly wound copper tubing form a unique combustion chamber
- "Water circulating thru the coils, around the flame, captures radiant heat which may otherwise be lost"
- High efficiency stainless steel burner developed especially for A.O. smith water heaters using the very latest burner principles
- Forced water circulation improves system efficiency
- Water moving at 2 to 4 ft per second helps to prevent lime buildup and also scrubs extra heat from the copper coil combustion chamber
- Proven pilot ignition system provides flame failure response in less than one second
- Redundant high limit controls and gas valves assure safe shutoff in the event of overheating or flame failure
- "Requires 120 V 60 Hz, maximum inlet gas pressure of 14 in W.C and activation of heater by external temperature control"
- Jacket: Prefinished with a bonderized coating followed by a baked on enamel finish
- "All models are design-certified by CSA international, according to ANSI Z21.10.3 - CSA 4.9 standards governing circulating water heaters"
- Models are ASME certified and are design-certified by NSF international to NSF sanitation 5
- Models meet the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S department of energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1
|DIMENSIONS||26-11/16 in W x 49-3/8 in H|
|CONNECTION TYPE||1 in NPT Water|