- Mfr #: BT-80
- Item #: AOSBT80
- UPC: 671657014599
- Brand: AO Smith®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
AO Smith® Conservationist® Gas Water Heater, Series: BT-80, 75100 Btu/hr Heating, Natural Gas, 1/2 in NPT Gas Connection, 74 gal Tank, 4 in Vent, 81 gph at 90 deg F Recovery, 1 in NPT Water Connection, 150 psi, 181 deg F, Tall, Ultra Low Nox: Yes, 29-11/
- Fully automatic controls with safety shutoff accurate, dependable control system requires no electric connections"
- Fixed automatic gas shutoff device for added safety
- Glasslined tank: maximizes tank life
- Heavy gauge steel jacket: Finished with baked enamel over bonderized undercoat
- "Foam insulation saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss"
- Low NOx: Complies with Texas and other districts requirements for NOx emissions less than 40 ng/j
- "Easy-to-install: Completely factory-assembled, only gas, water and vent connections need be made"
- All connections are located in front and top of heaters for ease of installation and service
- Draft diverter low profile diverter furnished as standard equipment
- Green choice® burner new eco friendly green choice burner for cleaner emissions
- Handhole cleanout allows for easy tank cleaning
- Integral automatic gas shutoff system prevents excessive water temperature
- Aluminum anode rod for maximum corrosion protection
- Approved for installation from sea level to 7700 ft elevation
|DIMENSIONS||29-11/16 in W x 61-1/8 in H|
|PRESSURE RATING||150 psi|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||181 deg F|