- Mfr #: 102218
- Item #: BG212
- UPC: 683328022185
- Brand: Bell & Gossett
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Bell & Gossett Booster Pump, 3-Piece, Model 2-1/2, 1/4 hp, 115 VAC, 3 A, 60 Hz, 125 psi Maximum, 1725 rpm Motor, Centrifugal Impeller, 225 deg F, Sleeve Bearing, 17-1/4 in L x 10 in H
- Oil lubricated circulator
- Cast iron body
- 115 V with built-in overload protection
- "Sleeve bearing, oil lubricated with replaceable resilient motor mounts"
- Noise dampening coupler
- "Bell & Gossetts own flexible spring design adds to quiet operation, do not accept a substitute"
- Long bronze sleeve bearings maintain exact shaft alignment
- Provides for constant circulation of oil over bearing surfaces
- Precision ground pump shaft is oversized to provide large bearing surfaces
- Hardened integral thrust collar minimizes end-thrust to ensure long seal and bearing life
- "The Bell & Gossett standard mechanical seal is designed to withstand the wide range of water temperatures, pressures, additives and dissolved solids common in hydronic systems"
- Centrifugal impeller prevents accumulation of air at seal faces to assure long life
- Close impeller/body tolerances minimize water slippage and maximize efficiency
- Single phase motor
- 2-1/2 in NPT flange
- "Steel, Zinc Plated or Lead-Free Brass impeller"
- Drip proof motors
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Model 2-1/2
|DIMENSIONS||17-1/4 in L x 10 in H|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||225 deg F|