- Mfr #: R48P1SOR15
- Item #: DIXR48P1SOR15
- UPC: 697464320647
- Brand: Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Dixon® Fixed Flange, External Swage, Series: Holedall™, 3 in ID x 3-30/64 to 3-40/64 in OD Nominal, 1-3/16 in Thickness, 316 Stainless Steel, 6-3/4 in, Domestic
- 150 lb ASA flange drilling
- The Holedall coupling provides long-lasting efficiency and safety
- The coupling system requires no bolts and results in a clean coupling with no protrusions
- "Carbon steel stem, ferrule and flange"
- Dixon® Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
- "Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances, for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon Holedall products"
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- "Externally swaged Holedall couplings, to perform satisfactorily, must be applied properly in accordance with Dixon's assembly procedures, using correct die and ferrule for that particular hose end OD"
- Dixon® die and ferrule recommendation guide is to be used to select correct dies and ferrules
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||3 in ID x 3-30/64 to 3-40/64 in OD|
|NOMINAL SIZE||3 in ID x 3-30/64 to 3-40/64 in OD|
|MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|