- Mfr #: L120070PE2
- Item #: VICL120070PE2
- UPC: 688304476013
- Brand: Victaulic®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Victaulic® Endseal™ Pipe Coupling, High Pressure, Series: HP-70ES, Coupler, 12 in Nominal, Groove, 19.06 in Length, 1250 psi, Ductile Iron, Black Enamel, 12-3/4 in OD x 3 in W
- Provides a rigid pipe joint designed to restrict axial or angular movement in high pressure rigid systems and/or plastic coated pipe
- Grade E EPDM gasket
- For use with plastic coated pipe
- "Bolts/nuts: Electroplated, heat treated carbon steel, track-head type, conforming to physical properties of ASTM A-183, minimum tensile 110,000 psi/758340 kPa"
- 1 x 6-1/2 in bolt/nut
- 2 No of bolts
- Note: HP-70ES couplings cannot be used with Victaulic Series 700 butterfly valves
- "HP-70ES couplings must always be used with pipe grooved to Victaulic ""ES"" dimensions"
- Metric thread size bolts are available (color coded gold) for all coupling sizes upon request
- "Warning: For one time field test only, the maximum joint working pressure may be increased to 1-1/4 times"
- Victaulic HP-70ES couplings may be used on Victaulic standard ductile iron cast fittings
- Heavy wall fittings must be used on all systems with operating pressures above 1000 psi (2 - 6 in) or 800 psi (8 -12 in)
|DIMENSIONS||12-3/4 in OD x 3 in W|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||12|
|PRESSURE RATING||1250 psi|
|NOMINAL SIZE||12 in|