- Mfr #: L030070PE2
- Item #: VICL030070PE2
- UPC: 688304473500
- Brand: Victaulic®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Victaulic® Endseal™ Pipe Coupling, High Pressure, Series: HP-70ES, Fitting/Connector Type: Coupling, 3 in Nominal, Grooved, 7.74 in Length, 2500 psi, Ductile Iron, Black Enamel, 3.5 in OD x 1.88 in W
- Provides a rigid pipe joint designed to restrict axial or angular movement in high pressure rigid systems and/or plastic coated pipe
- Grade E EPDM gasket
- For use with plastic coated pipe
- "Bolts/nuts: electroplated, heat treated carbon steel, track-head type, conforming to physical properties of ASTM A-183, minimum tensile 110,000 psi/758340 kPa"
- 5/8 x 3-1/2 in bolt/nut
- 2 no of bolts
- Note: HP-70ES couplings cannot be used with Victaulic Series 700 butterfly valves
- "HP-70ES couplings must always be used with pipe grooved to Victaulic ""ES"" dimensions"
- Metric thread size bolts are available (color coded gold) for all coupling sizes upon request
- "Warning: for one time field test only, the maximum joint working pressure may be increased to 1-1/4 times"
- Victaulic HP-70ES couplings may be used on Victaulic standard ductile iron cast fittings
- Heavy wall fittings must be used on all systems with operating pressures above 1000 psi (2 - 6 in) or 800 psi (8 -12 in)
|DIMENSIONS||3.5 in OD x 1.88 in W|