- Internally expanded couplings are essential when maximum flow of media is important
- Reduces turbulence through hose
- Excellent sealing and retention characteristics
- Outperforms band clamps
- Easy and consistent installation
- Only one expansion tool is needed for each ID
- Dixon holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system
- "Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances, for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon holedall products"
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- "Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure"
- "Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations"
- Strict adherences to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance
- Internally expanded holedall couplings are not to be used with plastic lined chemical hose
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended
- "For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon"
- "Maximum recommended working pressures, in PSI, given at 70 deg F/21 deg C ambient temperature"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||2|
|PRESSURE RATING||800 psi|
|NOMINAL SIZE||2 in|