- Mfr #: DDA300GMFL
- Item #: DIXDDA300GMFL
- UPC: 697464437468
- Brand: Mann-Tek by Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Mann-Tek by Dixon® Adapter Tank Unit, Dry Disconnect, Series: Mann Tek, Fitting/Connector Type: Adapter Tank Unit, 3 in Nominal Size, Adapter x Class 150 ASA Flange, 230 psi, Gunmetal, Domestic
- Conical valve seat reduces the risk for piston blow out
- PTFE bearings between the piston shaft and the piston guide eliminate the risk for seizure
- "Easy to handle - push and turn - free flow, turn and pull - closed"
- Time saving - no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical - no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety - the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly - accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable - due to rugged construction
- Product life - uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- "Selectivity - to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available"
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) caps for protection against corrosion; caps withstand hot and cold environments
- Adapter is usually installed on the tank or manifold
- Brass poppet
- Brass and stainless steel internal parts
- Gunmetal is produced to U.S. government bronze specification G
- "Working pressure is based on psi at ambient temperature 70 deg F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon"
- "Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic® and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||3|
|PRESSURE RATING||230 psi|
|FITTING/CONNECTOR TYPE||Adapter Tank Unit|
|END STYLE||Adapter x Flange|
|NOMINAL SIZE||3 in|