- Mfr #: DDC100AL
- Item #: DIXDDC100AL
- UPC: 697464030997
- Brand: Mann-Tek by Dixon®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Mann-Tek by Dixon® Coupler Hose Unit, Dry Disconnect, Series: Mann Tek, Fitting/Connector Type: Coupler Hose Unit, 1 in Nominal Size, Coupler x FNPT, 115 mm Length, 230 psi, Aluminum, 78 mm Dia, Domestic
- Coupler has built-in swivel
- Shaft journal in stainless steel embedded in PTFE to eliminate seizure
- "The protective ring is a specially formulated, weather resistant and electrically conductive rubber compound"
- "Selectivity - to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available"
- "Easy to handle - push and turn - free flow, turn and pull - closed"
- Time saving - no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical - no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety - the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly - accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable - due to rugged construction
- Product life - uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) plugs for protection against corrosion; plugs withstand hot and cold environments
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- All wetted parts are stainless steel
- Rollers are aluminum-bronze on the stainless steel shaft
- "Working pressure is based on psi at ambient temperature 70 deg F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon"
- "Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic® and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|DIMENSIONS||78 mm Dia|
|FITTING/CONNECTOR TYPE||Coupler Hose Unit|
|END STYLE||Coupler x FNPT|