- Offers an easily installed choice to cumbersome, multi-bolt wafer or lug-type flanged valves"
- 1/3 the weight of a flanged valve
- UL classified in accordance with ANSI/NSF 61 for cold 86 deg F and hot 180 deg F potable water service
- "PPS coated seat, stainless steel age hardened 17-4 PH stem-upper/lower, reinforced PTFE bearing"
- "Bronze thrust washer, 17-4 PH stainless steel disc driving pin"
- "Steel cover plate, 304 stainless steel gasket retaining segment/seal retaining screw"
- "EPDM (for standard), nitrile (for optional) stem seal/bottom cover plate o-ring"
- "Recommended for cold and hot water service within the specified temperature range plus a variety of dilute acids, oil-free air and many chemical services"
- Not recommended for petroleum services
- Grade O blue color code fluoroelastomer seat
- Warning: Victaulic AGS products use a patented groove profile that requires the use of special AGS rolls
- AGS products must not be used on pipe that has been grooved using original grooving rolls
|PRESSURE RATING||300 psi|
|INLET TO OUTLET LENGTH||12|
|SOFTGOODS MATERIAL||Fluoroelastomer Seat|
|BODY MATERIAL||Ductile Iron|
|TOP TO INLET CENTER||24 in|
|FINISH||Black Polyphenylene Sulfide|
|DIMENSIONS||24 in OD x 26-3/4 in W x 40 in H|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||24|
|NOMINAL SIZE||24 in|
|TRIM MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|