- Mfr #: W200761ST5
- Item #: VICW200761ST5
- UPC: 688304160004
- Brand: Victaulic®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Victaulic® Vic-300 MasterSeal™ Butterfly Valve, Series: W761, 20 in Nominal, Grooved, -20 to 180 deg F, Media: Water, Gear Actuator, 11-1/2 in Inlet to Outlet Length, Ductile Iron Body, Ductile Iron Disc, Stem & Pin Material: 17-4PH Stainless Steel (Stem
- Offers an easily installed choice to cumbersome, multi-bolt wafer or lug-type flanged valves"
- 1/3 the weight of a flanged valve
- UL classified in accordance with ANSI/NSF 61 for cold 86 deg F and hot 180 deg F potable water service
- "PPS coated seat, stainless steel age hardened 17-4 PH stem-upper/lower, reinforced PTFE bearing"
- "Bronze thrust washer, 17-4 PH stainless steel disc driving pin"
- "Steel cover plate, 304 stainless steel gasket retaining segment/seal retaining screw"
- "EPDM (for standard), nitrile (for optional) stem seal/bottom cover plate O-ring"
- "Recommended for cold and hot water service within the specified temperature range plus a variety of dilute acids, oil-free air and many chemical services"
- Not recommended for petroleum services
- Grade T orange color code nitrile seat
- 27.63 in Dia handwheel
- Gear operator with handwheel and memory stop
- Warning: Victaulic AGS products use a patented groove profile that requires the use of special AGS rolls
- AGS products must not be used on pipe that has been grooved using original grooving rolls
|PRESSURE RATING||300 psi|
|INLET TO OUTLET LENGTH||11-1/2|
|SOFTGOODS MATERIAL||Nitrile Seat|
|BODY MATERIAL||Ductile Iron|
|FINISH||Black Polyphenylene Sulfide|
|DIMENSIONS||20 in OD x 23 in W x 36-1/4 in H|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||20|
|ACTUATOR TYPE||Gear Operator|
|NOMINAL SIZE||20 in|
|TRIM MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|