- Two-piece re-attachable coupling made of chrome plated brass for pump hose
- Streamlined design prevents damage to hose and fits smartly on new pump equipment
- "Wide, flat surfaces of body threads protect inside of hose from breaking"
- "Tapered surfaces of sleeve and body cradle hose, prevent one-point strain from flexing"
- "Hose is gripped on its full circumference in two places, ensuring a rigid leak-proof connection"
- Couplings have standard male NPT threads
- Worn portion of hose can be removed and Dubl-Grip® can be reapplied
- For curb pump hose
- 3/4 in ID x 1-1/4 in OD hose
- Reattach static wire if required
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|END STYLE||Swivel NPT|