- Menders are not for compressible products such as air, nitrogen or steam"
- "The working pressure may vary with the construction of the hose, the type of clamping system used and the application"
- "In accordance with the R.M.A. bulletin for oil suction and discharge hose, a coupled length of hose in any size, should be tested to 1-1/2 times the working pressure and held for fifteen minutes without leaking or coupling movement"
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling
|DIMENSIONS||1-3/64 in Dia|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||1|
|END STYLE||Hose Barb|
|NOMINAL SIZE||1 in|