- Mfr #: SV54116M030
- Item #: SHA541163
- UPC: 092201387929
- Brand: Sharpe®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Sharpe® Ball Valve, Series: 54116, 3 in Nominal, Flange, 150 lb, Standard Port, 2.56 in Orifice, Lever Actuator, 316 Stainless Steel Ball, 7.99 in Inlet to Outlet Length, 6.81 in Top to Inlet Center, 316 Stainless Steel Body, 316 Stainless Steel Stem and TFM Seat Trim, RTFE Softgoods
- Blow-out proof stem is an internal entry stem is machined with a heavy shoulder to prevent blow-out
- "Anti-static devices are included at two points on the valve stem to provide continuous ball-to-stem and stem-to-body grounding, to prevent build-up of static charge in the valve"
- "Stem seals are live-loaded using belleville washers to provide consistent sealing forces, reducing or eliminating the need for frequent seal adjustment"
- "Provides consistent and controlled loading of the body seal compression through full metal-to-metal contact joint design, eliminating seal extrusion and potential body joint leakage"
- "Ideal for actuation, ISO 5211 mounting dimensions simplify fit and alignment between valve, bracketry, and actuator, permits easy field conversion from manual operation to actuation"
- "Sharpe® series 54 ball valves are supplied with lever handles designed to permit locking the valve in either the open or closed position, sizes through 2-1/2 in are supplied with a latch engaged at open and closed positions to prevent inadvertent operation, larger sizes have a lockable pipe handle"
- "Relief slots are provided at the perimeter of the seats to equalize pressure in the body cavity with the upstream line when the valve is closed, preventing upstream seat extrusion and enhancing downstream seating performance"
- Precision engineered and machined solid stainless steel ball with relief hole in the stem slot prevents build-up of cavity pressure while the valve is in the open position
- Body and end piece casting are marked with the heat codes providing traceability to the chemical analysis and material test reports performed at the foundry
- 350 co-efficient of volume
- Locking lever handle
- RTFE stem packing
|INLET TO OUTLET LENGTH||7.99|
|SOFTGOODS MATERIAL||TFM Seat/RTFE Stem Packing|
|PRESSURE CLASS||150 lb|
|BODY MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|
|TOP TO INLET CENTER||6.81 in|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||3|
|BALL MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|
|ACTUATOR TYPE||Lever Handle|
|NOMINAL SIZE||3 in|
|TRIM MATERIAL||316 Stainless Steel|