- Mfr #: 2421-030W
- Item #: SP2421-030W
- UPC: 054211512340
- Brand: Spears®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
Spears® Ball Valve, Single Entry, 3 in Nominal, FNPT, 150 psi, 140 deg F, T-Handle Actuator, PVC Ball, 8-1/8 in Inlet to Outlet Length, 5-1/2 in Top to Inlet Center, PVC Body, PVC Stem Trim, EPDM Softgoods, White, Domestic
- Heavy bodied PVC gray or white construction: Spears® single entry ball valves never rust, scale or pit, providing exceptional chemical and corrosion resistance"
- Buttress threaded external adjustment nut: strong buttress type threads on adjustment nut allow higher pressure handling capability and quick external adjustment for seat wear compensation
- "PTFE ball seats: Spears® PTFE floating seat design reduces seat wear for extended valve life smooth operation and bubble-tight shut-off, 100% factory tested"
- "Buna-N, EPDM or FKM O-Ring Options: choice of high grade, abrasion resistant Buna-N, EPDM or FKM O-Rings allows application specific selection for optimum chemical resistance"
- High impact polypropylene handle: features double stop engagement and exhibits excellent resistance to most chemical environments
- "Full SCH 80 bore: in full open position, full bore virtually eliminates pressure drop, providing optimum flow"
- Suitable for vacuum service: Spears® single entry ball valves are tested at 26 in Hg vacuum for one hour with less than 1 in Hg loss
- All single entry ball valves with Buna-N or EPDM O-Ring are NSF® certified for potable water use
- "Fully repairable, non-blocked valve: Convenient seat and O-Ring replacement kits, for easy ordering, servicing and extended valve life requires system shutdown for service"
- EPDM O-ring
|INLET TO OUTLET LENGTH||8-1/8|
|SOFTGOODS MATERIAL||EPDM O-Ring|
|TOP TO INLET CENTER||5-1/2|