- Mfr #: 0121475
- Item #: WA17410034LF
- UPC: 098268585667
- Brand: WATTS®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
WATTS® Pressure Relief Valve, Series: LF174A, 3/4 in Nominal, 100 psi, 250 deg F, Media: Water, Cast Copper Silicon Alloy Body, 2-3/4 in L x 4-1/2 in H, Domestic
- Lead free
- "Seat located above drain, water cannot be trapped and sediment cannot foul seat"
- Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment will not stick or freeze
- Water seal of high temperature resisting material isolates spring working parts from water during relief
- Nonmetallic disc-to-metal seating
- "As thermal expansion conditions develop, pressure builds up to the setting of the relief valve, This will cause discharging of small quantity of water"
- "Should operating controls fail, permitting runaway firing, the boiler water may reach steam temperatures, the valve will then open to discharge steam at the rate or faster than the boiler can generate it, thus restoring system pressure to a safer level"
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight
|DIMENSIONS||2-3/4 in L x 4-1/2 in H|
|NOMINAL SIZE IN||3/4|
|PRESSURE RATING||100 psi|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||250 deg F|
|NOMINAL SIZE||3/4 in|
|BODY MATERIAL||Cast Copper Silicon Alloy|