- Mfr #: 0277010
- Item #: WA174150112
- UPC: 098268014143
- Brand: WATTS®
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Qty Interval: 1
WATTS® Pressure Relief Valve, Series: 174A, 1-1/2 in Nominal, FNPT, 150 psi, 250 deg F, Media: Water, Bronze Body, 4-3/4 in L x 9-1/4 in H, Domestic
- Seat located above drain; water can't be trapped and sediment can't foul seat
- Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment will not stick or freeze
- Water seal of high temperature resisting material isolates spring working parts from water during relief
- Nonmetallic disc-to-metal seating
- "The discharge line must be the same size as the valve outlet, and must pitch downward from the valve to a safe place for disposal"
- "Valve lever must be tripped at least once a year to ensure that waterways are clear, This device is designed for emergency safety relief and shall not be used as an operating control"
|DIMENSIONS||4-3/4 in L x 9-1/4 in H|