- King cable is the low cost answer to eliminate injuries caused by broken air hose connection
- King safety cable reaches across the hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose
- Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose
- "Thoroughly tested with years of service, a positive safeguard for air hose connection - helps you meet today's safety standards"
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- Galvanized carbon steel wire rope
- Aluminum ferrule
- Galvanized carbon steel spring
- 4 in ID hose
- Cables are shipped with safety restraint labels attached
- King safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack)
- "The Canada occupational safety and health regulations part XIII, 13:6b states: ""Where an air hose is connected to a portable air powered tool used by an employee, a restraining device shall be attached to all hose connections, in order to prevent injury to an employee in the even of an accidental disconnection of a hose"""
- Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Do not use in connection with drinking water
- Wash hands after handling